Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Week 8: Generating Exercises

Dear Classmates,

For every week, I just thought that was the most important because it dealt with a real concern as a teacher using technologies in his own classsroom.
Teachers are confronted with generating exercises (online or paper activities). I prefer teachers get accustomed to using desk exercises, mostly those who don't have access to internet, and create also printable sheets for plan B for those who live in countries like mine where powercuts are really frequent.

This week comforts me with the idea that teachers should be ready to face any kind of situation while teaching. Students' motivation and interests should be kept on the rise.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Laye,

    That has been very profitable, hasn't it?
    Finally I got to know about Hot Potatoes. I managed to download it. Now, I would like to learn how to make crosswork puzzles there! I have to prepare some review exercises and I think a crossword with the vocabulary would be great! You have been familiar with this tool, haven't you?

    HelĂ´

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I agree with you that this week motivated us to do some of the e-exercises and as you called them no more "desk exercises".

    Mariah

    ReplyDelete