Saturday, April 23, 2011

Classroom Projects

I first experience classroom projects last year. On reading project samples, though I was lagging behind, I must admit that I made some strides. As time flies, students lack motivation because of routine; Teachers use the same activities and in the long run. Students know beforehand what they are going to have or to do. Variety is a spice of life as the saying goes.
Projects are serious ways of teaching and learning. Teachers should plan every step so as to move safely.
But another key point is to set risks, imagine you intend to run a video and it breaks down, did the teacher has an alternative in case this happens in the class. Here I don't mean to be pessimistic.
The time should be negotiated, students can't some tasks in a short period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment