Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Week 3

My delicious page
This is something new and really helpful; I used to put my favorite on the computer . Whenever I format it I lose all. I think creating a delicious page enables me to save all without fearing formatting.
The delicious page can be organised according to different fields to make research easier.
Students can be taught that in order to save their favourite websites, which they use whenever they need them. Their delicious page will be function as a virtual library.
Every week, you make it worth learning because of useful tips.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laye,

    Delicious was something new to me, too. Now I can have all my favorite pages in one place and I can share that with my students and teachers.

    Do I have to be invited to join Lingle?

    Are you a member?

    HelĂ´

    ReplyDelete